About Me

Lover of carbs, cake and all things in between. An East London girl on a year's mission to chronicle all her gastronomic highs and lows, and hopefully gain many many pounds in the process.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Mushroom & Pea Risotto

In general, B and I share our cooking pretty equally.  The majority of our dinners are joint efforts, where we potter about together in the kitchen, each doing something towards the meal we're making.

Risotto is not a joint effort. 



Now, don't get me wrong.  I LOVE risotto.  It's so satisfying - simple, yet kind of luxurious.  But I just don't have the patience for it.  Within two minutes, my hand is aching from stirring and I'm stressing that all the rice is sticking to the pan.  Luckily, I'm married to a cooking maestro with endless patience, so my life isn't completely risotto deprived. 

My duties start at chopping....



...and end at eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment