About Me

Lover of carbs, cake and all things in between. An East London girl on a year's mission to chronicle all her gastronomic highs and lows, and hopefully gain many many pounds in the process.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Pub Lunch at King Eddie's

On Monday, my nephews and niece were in town.  Since there's just not enough room in our tiny flat for two crawling babies and one rambunctious toddler, we met them in our local pub, King Eddie's, for some top-notch pub munches.

King Eddie's is a brilliant place to have as a local, because they change their menu pretty frequently, meaning you can eat there regularly without getting bored.   Although I'm still mourning the disappearance of the amaaaazing venison burger they used to do.  It's been gone for about a year.   Oh 2010, I miss you.

This time I continued on the burger theme by opting for a bean version with skinny fries.

bean burger king eddie's

It came in a crusty granary roll and the burger was topped with melty goat's cheese.. Mmm yeah.  I can't comment on much else because the toddler hoovered up my chips before I'd had a chance to even admire them.  And the mayonnaise.  By the handful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment