About Me

Lover of carbs, cake and all things in between. An East London girl on a year's mission to chronicle all her gastronomic highs and lows, and hopefully gain many many pounds in the process.

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Vegetable Wraps With Guacamole & Cheese

Can you guess what we're having for tea?


Yay!  This

We used fresh tomatoes from the garden, and our very first chili!  Aww, look at it.  So cute.


This really is one of my favourite dinners, especially when preceded by a cold Mojito in the garden (no photo...I drank it too quickly for that).


Since this is sort of a content-light post, I'd like your thoughts on something.  What should I do with this? 

coconut

I won him at a fair, and since that triumph he's been lurking in my fruit bowl looking sinister.  I'm only really familiar with coconut when it's dried and in my cereal.  I've never approached the actual fruit before - have you?  Any suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment