About Me

Lover of carbs, cake and all things in between. An East London girl on a year's mission to chronicle all her gastronomic highs and lows, and hopefully gain many many pounds in the process.

Monday 30 May 2011

Breakfast Of Champions



There is nothing like a plateful of eggy bread to kick-start a long, lazy weekend.

Strangely enough, I don't think I've ever had eggy bread before. I'm not sure why - probably because I'm not a morning person and often I can't even cope with pouring out my Alpen. But I have seen the error of my ways, because eggy bread is AMAZING. It tastes kind of like an omelette. Only, crunchier. And yummier. And so filling! I had two slices smothered in honey and I didn't need to eat again for the whole weekend.*

* A lie. As you will come to see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment