About Me

Lover of carbs, cake and all things in between. An East London girl on a year's mission to chronicle all her gastronomic highs and lows, and hopefully gain many many pounds in the process.

Monday 24 October 2011

Buttery Lentils With Broccoli and Bacon

Ha ha ha.  Did you see how I tried to disguise the "lentils" in the title above by surrounding them with more delicious-sounding ingredients, like butter and bacon?  That's because I know that any recipe involving lentils inevitably has a certain hemp-sandal, hippie-commune feel to it.  Sigh.   Anyway, I think lentils are yummy, and that's why, when I saw this recipe on the Riverford website, I thought it would be a perfect weekday supper and forced it upon B at the first chance I had.

buttery lentils bacon broccoli
Action shot!

Enjoy whilst braiding straw into baskets and tending to the family goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment