About Me

Lover of carbs, cake and all things in between. An East London girl on a year's mission to chronicle all her gastronomic highs and lows, and hopefully gain many many pounds in the process.

Friday 18 November 2011

Parmesan-Crusted Plaice

Oh.My.Gosh. Hasn't this been the longest week ever?  There has been too much work and not enough play at Plum Towers this week.  But we've been powering ourselves through with some top-notch dinners.

I squeezed in a quick supermarket dash this week and managed to pick up some lovely-looking whole plaice (which, excuse the bragging, cost the princely sum of £1.80.  My bank balance thanks you, Mr Morrisons.)  I'm not sure I've ever cooked plaice before, and I wasn't feeling inventive, so I turned to Delia for help.

She suggested cooking the plaice with a Parmesan and parsley crust, and I wasn't about to argue. 

parmesan crusted plaice delia smith summer collection recipe

Delia also suggested serving the fish with a green salad and lemon dressing.  This, clearly, is ridiculous.


Homemade chips?  Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment