About Me

Lover of carbs, cake and all things in between. An East London girl on a year's mission to chronicle all her gastronomic highs and lows, and hopefully gain many many pounds in the process.

Saturday 7 January 2012

The Twelve Yums of Christmas: Part Eleven

Does Santa have shares in Cadburys, do you think?  It could explain why he always seems to bring mountains of chocolate every year.  He was particularly generous to the Plum household:


If I have chocolate in the house, I will eat it.  It's a territorial thing - me and chocolate just can't share the same space.  So, I have to hide it from myself in hard-to-get-at cupboards, and try to trick my mind into forgetting it's there.

Oh, and I use the odd stern post-it to myself as well.


Anything to get my work clothes fitting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment